The following is an Adams Speedline Plus review which has set out to examine both its good and any bad features and point out its best uses. We will begin with a survey of the set itself and then move on to weigh its advantages and to look for any disadvantages.
Finally, we will also be taking a look at the user opinions. In doing so, we will draw attention to the most common elements found in the feedback of those who have already experienced this set in action.
Through this Adams Speedline Plus review, we hope to help you get well acquainted with the set so you can form your own opinion on its merits.
Golfing may not be all about the clubs, but they certainly make a difference, and one of the most popular sets nowadays is the Adams Speedline Plus, so let’s find out more about it!
Overview of the Adams Speedline Plus Set
A key point to note that can’t miss from this Adams Speedline Plus review is that Adams has designed all the 12 clubs in this set with an eye for speed, aerodynamics, and high MOI.
This set has an impressive collection of clubs that can be excellent for a beginner. They can also be useful for anyone looking to improve the length of their stroke, or for a senior golfer.
The driver design helps cut down on drag, increases speed, and lengthens drives. Very forgiving and stable, its special construction makes a straight drive easier to achieve.
The fairway woods come with an advanced slot design and. They also have a face which facilitates a truer, speedier, and therefore longer launches.
With a center of gravity low in the forgiving heel-and-toe-weighted head, the hybrids are able to achieve faster and higher launches with greater distance.
Similarly, the irons and pitching wedge are designed for ease of use. Extremely forgiving, their construction involves a deep, low center of gravity, which simplifies hitting.
One of the stars of this great set is the Tom Watson RC14 Sand Wedge. This is constructed according to the standards of that champion athlete, making for an extremely playable club.
Finally, the stainless steel construction and peripheral weighting of the Anser-style putter facilitate a straight, firm and yet delicate stroke.
PROs and CONs of Playing with the Adams Speedline Plus Set
It was imperative that we looked not only at its good qualities but also at its less desirable features when putting together this Adams Speedline Plus review. So let’s see what this set has in store for us.
- The design of the Adams Speedline Plus Set focuses on making the ball easy to hit.
- Every club operates with the purpose of providing maximum forgiveness and an excellent MOI.
- It does so through the weighting of the individual clubs.
- The design of their face and their shape were also closely considered.
- With twelve different clubs, this set fully equips the beginner golfer.
- It can also offer any user an array of options that should help and suit the needs of any style.
- The bag has a stand and straps.
- Taking convenience a step further, the Adams company designed the straps for either over-the-shoulder or backpack-style use.
- Most of the shafts in this set are graphite, which is often preferable for those not far advanced in skill level.
- Although designed in part with beginners in mind, this set contains irons with steel shafts.
- Heavier and less forgiving than graphite shafts, the steel shafts could affect the player’s performance.
- The downside of buying a set is that you cannot customize each club to your particular taste.
- Although the Adams company has tried to anticipate and accommodate the needs of novice and intermediate golfers both in the wide variety of clubs this set contains and in their individual designs, a user may not be satisfied with every club included.
Opinions about the Adams Speedline Plus Set
In browsing through other Adams Speedline Plus reviews and comments, we noted that most people were more than satisfied with this set. Beginners and those returning to golfing after years without playing were especially loud in praising this set as being perfect for their needs.
They seem to have liked the feel of the clubs and the distance they were able to achieve thanks to them. A considerable number said they were able to hit the ball considerably farther with this set. Several others mentioned that it helped improve their game.
A common observation was that the clubs were very forgiving. Many players were also impressed with the bag and its versatility.
As it is, not every Adams Speedline Plus review was positive. Some users claimed that they had trouble with the set breaking after a short period of time. Others seem to have disliked it because of the steel shafts of the irons. Several people also complained about the feel of the driver.
While this might not be the perfect set for advanced golfers, t it is a fairly complete one that has satisfied and helped many improve their game.
Whether you are a novice in the sport or an experienced golfer, if you have anything to add to this Adams Speedline Plus review, please share your thoughts and advice in the comments below.