This article will be taking an in-depth look at the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set to determine the positive and negative aspects of this golfing set. Factors will include the quality of the clubs, durability, and customer feedback. The goal of this Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set review is to analyze these clubs in order to find out if they’re worth the purchase.
Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set Overview
The first thing that I notice when looking at the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set is the fact that these clubs are available for left handed and right handed golfers. This is a positive thing, considering that otherwise, they would be limiting their potential audience to only right-handed golfers.
The clubs themselves seem to be up to the task. Each club is equipped with a graphite shaft and perimeter weighting in order to provide better control and handling when swinging the club. This feature makes these clubs optimal for beginners who are learning how to how to swing a golf club.
This particular club set includes six iron all the way down to a sand wedge. There are also two hybrids and a driver included with this set. To finish it off, a T-style putter is included with head covers for the hybrids and a lightweight stand bag for accessory storage. This club set has everything you could ask for, and most importantly, an impressive and forgiving set of golf clubs to use on the course.
Top Features of the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set
Perhaps the most impressive feature is the fact that these clubs are available for left and right handed golfers. This is something that a lot of club sets ignore, which potentially loses left-handed customers who like the clubs, but are unable to use them.
The perimeter weighting system is a state of the art technology that has been integrated into the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set in order to provide optimal handling and control of each club during a golf swing. This technology can help golfers control the type of swing they want to have on the golf course.
The club head covers and stand bag finish off an impressive collection of golf clubs, and they make for an impressive golf set presented by Callaway, a respected golf brand with an outstanding reputation.
- Perimeter Weighting Technology
- Forgiving Graphite Shafts
- T-Style Putter (High Accuracy and Control)
- Stand Bag + Club Head Covers Included
- Left and Right Handed Versions Available
Opinions about the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set
- Short Life Span: Customers seem to really appreciate that the clubs are available for left and right handed golfers. The quality of the clubs is really impressive, especially when using the clubs with the advertised perimeter weighting system to increase handling and control during a golf swing.
- Better for Intermediate Players: These clubs are best for intermediate players according to popular customer opinions, but some would not rule out the opportunity to present these clubs to a beginner. In terms of value, the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set does not disappoint. It would be hard to find better clubs at a cheaper price than what this set is available at for purchase.
- Poor Club Durability: One major concern from customers is the durability of the driver. This particular club seems to have been defective in many cases, often breaking after just a few swings on the driving range. Besides this particular issue, everything else seems to be very positive when taking an in-depth look at the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set.
This product review has taken a look at some of the various aspects of the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set. There are many impressive features that increase the value of this golf set, particularly the unique perimeter weighting system. This golf club set is certainly equipped with the capabilities to increase the potential of your golf game. Most customers agree that this is a great choice when deciding on a golf club collection for beginners and intermediate golfers.
Do you have your own opinions in regards to the Callaway Strata Plus Golf Set? Please let us know about your own personal opinion by posting within the comment section!
If you’re looking for something for absolute beginners: